MSNBC

MSNBC 6 Mar 2020

Why Trump Can't Be In A State Of Denial Anymore About Coronavirus

Description:

As cases of the coronavirus continue to spread globally, the president is not backing away from spreading personal beliefs about the virus that contradict health officials and experts. The panel discusses the dangers of Trump's hunches. Aired on 03/06/20.


Democratic Congressman Joaquin Castro, chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, joins CBSN from Capitol Hill with his thoughts on President Trump's State of the Union address. Castro said Mr. Trump, "undercuts himself when he goes and fearmongers, using brown immigrants to scare Americans."
CORONAVIRUS

Buses in Romania were being deep-cleaned, Sunday, March 15, on the eve of a state of emergency aimed at fighting the COVID-19 virus.
- - - - - - - - -
President Trump celebrates a military family and welcomes home the husband and father who was serving in Afghanistan while delivering the 2020 State of the Union. #FoxBusiness
The president will deliver his fourth State of the Union address amid impeachment trial. Will he get down in the dirt or will he stick to script? The panel discusses. Aired on 02/04/20.

… show captions ↓
WE’LL SEE WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE ABLE TO SQUARE.
ARE ABLE TO SQUARE. >> HANS ECONOMIC COMES AT THE
>> HANS ECONOMIC COMES AT THE WHITE HOUSE.
WHITE HOUSE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. WE TALKED ABOUT CRISIS
WE TALKED ABOUT CRISIS MANAGEMENT BUT MICROSOFT HAS
MANAGEMENT BUT MICROSOFT HAS JUST CONFIRMED TWO OF ITS
JUST CONFIRMED TWO OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED
EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CORONAVIRUS.
WITH CORONAVIRUS. SO TWO CONFIRMED CASES AT
SO TWO CONFIRMED CASES AT MICROSOFT THIS MORNING.
MICROSOFT THIS MORNING. >> CORPORATE AMERICA HAS TO STEP
>> CORPORATE AMERICA HAS TO STEP UP AND FILL THE VOID THAT TRUMP
UP AND FILL THE VOID THAT TRUMP DOES NOT WHICH BASICALLY BEING
DOES NOT WHICH BASICALLY BEING HONEST WITH PEOPLE AND DIRECTIVE
HONEST WITH PEOPLE AND DIRECTIVE IN SAYING LOOK YOU CAN STAY HOME
IN SAYING LOOK YOU CAN STAY HOME FROM WORK.
FROM WORK. WE DON’T KNOW WHAT WE DON’T
WE DON’T KNOW WHAT WE DON’T KNOW.
KNOW. THAT’S THING THAT’S MISSING FROM
THAT’S THING THAT’S MISSING FROM DONALD TRUMP’S MESSAGE.
DONALD TRUMP’S MESSAGE. IF I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF MY
IF I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF MY OWN AGENCY NOW I WOULD SAY GUYS
OWN AGENCY NOW I WOULD SAY GUYS HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE
HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE DON’T KNOW.
DON’T KNOW. WHEN YOU TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU
WHEN YOU TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW IT GIVES MORE
DON’T KNOW IT GIVES MORE CREDIBILITY TO PEOPLE WHAT YOU
CREDIBILITY TO PEOPLE WHAT YOU DO KNOW.
DO KNOW. ON ONE HAND THERE’S A COMMON
ON ONE HAND THERE’S A COMMON THEME.
THEME. PEOPLE ARE PANICKED RIGHT NOW.
PEOPLE ARE PANICKED RIGHT NOW. YOU SAY IT’S OKAY TO NOT KNOW AT
YOU SAY IT’S OKAY TO NOT KNOW AT THIS POINT.
THIS POINT. WE’LL TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION.
WE’LL TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION. WE DON’T KNOW WHAT WE DON’T
WE DON’T KNOW WHAT WE DON’T KNOW.
KNOW. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE TRUMP USING
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE TRUMP USING EVERY NONLEADERSHIP SKILL YOU
EVERY NONLEADERSHIP SKILL YOU CAN POSSIBLY USE, 101 HE FAILS
CAN POSSIBLY USE, 101 HE FAILS AS A CEO.
AS A CEO. THE REASON WHY HE FAILS AS A CEO
THE REASON WHY HE FAILS AS A CEO IS BECAUSE HE NEVER RAN
IS BECAUSE HE NEVER RAN ANYTHING.
ANYTHING. >> WE SEE SOMETHING AT THE END
>> WE SEE SOMETHING AT THE END OF THIS WEEK, AND THAT’S MORE
OF THIS WEEK, AND THAT’S MORE CASES SPREADING TO MORE AND MORE
CASES SPREADING TO MORE AND MORE STATES.
STATES. THERE’S GOVERNMENTS NOW,
THERE’S GOVERNMENTS NOW, GOVERNORS, MEYERS, TALKING ABOUT
GOVERNORS, MEYERS, TALKING ABOUT WHAT’S GOING ON IN THEIR STATES.
WHAT’S GOING ON IN THEIR STATES. THE PRESIDENT CAN’T CONTAIN THE
THE PRESIDENT CAN’T CONTAIN THE MESSAGE WHICH IS THE WAY HE’S
MESSAGE WHICH IS THE WAY HE’S TRYING WHICH IS WHY HE’S
TRYING WHICH IS WHY HE’S CONTINUING TO BACK PEDAL.
CONTINUING TO BACK PEDAL. IT DOES HURT -- IT CREATES MORE
IT DOES HURT -- IT CREATES MORE CONFUSION BUT THERE’S MORE
CONFUSION BUT THERE’S MORE INFORMATION GETTING OUT TO THE
INFORMATION GETTING OUT TO THE PUBLIC NOW THROUGH THEIR LOCAL
PUBLIC NOW THROUGH THEIR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.
GOVERNMENTS. >> IT’S BASIC FUNDAMENTAL
>> IT’S BASIC FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE
PROBLEM IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES NOBODY BELIEVES
UNITED STATES NOBODY BELIEVES HIM.
HIM. >> AND BECAUSE HE’S TREATING
>> AND BECAUSE HE’S TREATING THIS AS A POLITICAL PROBLEM.
THIS AS A POLITICAL PROBLEM. NOT AS A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.
NOT AS A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. ALL HE DOES IS SEE IT THROUGH
ALL HE DOES IS SEE IT THROUGH THAT LENS OF POLITICS.
THAT LENS OF POLITICS. AND THE ONLY REASON WHY HE
AND THE ONLY REASON WHY HE REALLY WOKE UP IS BECAUSE HE SAW
REALLY WOKE UP IS BECAUSE HE SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THE STOCK
WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THE STOCK MARKET.
MARKET. CEOs ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT
CEOs ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO REACT BECAUSE THEY CAN’T
HOW TO REACT BECAUSE THEY CAN’T TRUST THE PRESIDENT.
TRUST THE PRESIDENT. AND, YOU KNOW, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
AND, YOU KNOW, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY K-BUT
ARE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY K-BUT WHEN THE PRESIDENT KEEPS
WHEN THE PRESIDENT KEEPS GETTING, HEARING THE MESSAGES WE
GETTING, HEARING THE MESSAGES WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TESTS, WE
DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TESTS, WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TESTS THAT
DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TESTS THAT ADDS ANOTHER PRESSURE.
ADDS ANOTHER PRESSURE. I THINK WE’LL SEE MORE
I THINK WE’LL SEE MORE UNRAVELING OF THIS PRESIDENT AND
UNRAVELING OF THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS MESSAGING AND GOING TO FALL
HIS MESSAGING AND GOING TO FALL MORE ON THE SHOULDERS OF
MORE ON THE SHOULDERS OF GOVERNORS.
GOVERNORS. >> MIKA, THE WORLD HEALTH
>> MIKA, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAYING, AGAIN, WE
ORGANIZATION SAYING, AGAIN, WE HAVE A CRISIS AND,
HAVE A CRISIS AND, UNFORTUNATELY, LEADERSHIP ACROSS
UNFORTUNATELY, LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE PLANET IS RESPONDING TOO
THE PLANET IS RESPONDING TOO SLOWLY TO THIS CRISIS.
SLOWLY TO THIS CRISIS. FROM EVERYTHING WE’RE LEARNING,
FROM EVERYTHING WE’RE LEARNING, ONE MONTH IN, THIS IS AN
ONE MONTH IN, THIS IS AN EPIDEMIC THAT CAN BE CONTAINED.
EPIDEMIC THAT CAN BE CONTAINED. IF YOU JUST LOOK AT THE SCANT
IF YOU JUST LOOK AT THE SCANT EVIDENCE WE HAVE THAT’S WHAT
EVIDENCE WE HAVE THAT’S WHAT MOST MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ARE
MOST MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ARE SUGGESTING.
SUGGESTING. BUT IT REQUIRES COORDINATION IN
BUT IT REQUIRES COORDINATION IN GOVERNMENTS, IT REQUIRES
GOVERNMENTS, IT REQUIRES COORDINATION IN BUSINESS, IT
COORDINATION IN BUSINESS, IT REQUIRES COORDINATION OF
REQUIRES COORDINATION OF SOCIETIES TO PREPARE AND TO BE
SOCIETIES TO PREPARE AND TO BE AGGRESSIVE IN LIMITING THE
AGGRESSIVE IN LIMITING THE SPREAD OF THIS EPIDEMIC BEFORE
SPREAD OF THIS EPIDEMIC BEFORE IT BECOMES A PANDEMIC.
IT BECOMES A PANDEMIC. SADLY WHAT DONALD TRUMP IS DOING
SADLY WHAT DONALD TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT NOW AND I SAY THIS NOT TO,
RIGHT NOW AND I SAY THIS NOT TO, NOT FOR ANY POLITICAL REASONS AT
NOT FOR ANY POLITICAL REASONS AT ALL BECAUSE THIS EPIDEMIC IF IT
ALL BECAUSE THIS EPIDEMIC IF IT TURNS INTO A PANDEMIC, IT WILL
TURNS INTO A PANDEMIC, IT WILL KILL REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS
KILL REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ALIKE, CONSERVATIVES AND
ALIKE, CONSERVATIVES AND LIBERALS ALIKE, INDEPENDENTS
LIBERALS ALIKE, INDEPENDENTS PEOPLE OF ALL POLITICAL STRIPES.
PEOPLE OF ALL POLITICAL STRIPES. THERE’S NOTHING POLITICAL ABOUT
THERE’S NOTHING POLITICAL ABOUT THIS VIRUS.
THIS VIRUS. IF IT’S NOT CONTAINED, IT WILL
IF IT’S NOT CONTAINED, IT WILL KILL AND IT WILL KILL LOVED
KILL AND IT WILL KILL LOVED ONES, IT WILL KILL FAMILY
ONES, IT WILL KILL FAMILY MEMBERS AND IT WILL WRECK OUR
MEMBERS AND IT WILL WRECK OUR ECONOMY MUCH LIKE IT IS WRECKING
ECONOMY MUCH LIKE IT IS WRECKING THE CHINESE ECONOMY BECAUSE THEY
THE CHINESE ECONOMY BECAUSE THEY TOO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS
TOO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS PROCESS WERE IN A STATE OF
PROCESS WERE IN A STATE OF DENIAL.
DENIAL. OUR PRESIDENT CANNOT BE IN A
OUR PRESIDENT CANNOT BE IN A STATE OF DENIAL ANY MORE.
STATE OF DENIAL ANY MORE. AGAIN, THE HAPPIER TALK, HE
AGAIN, THE HAPPIER TALK, HE SPREAD, THE MORE CONCERN HE
SPREAD, THE MORE CONCERN HE SPREAD, AND, OF COURSE, THE MORE
SPREAD, AND, OF COURSE, THE MORE LOSSES ON THE STOCK MARKET AND
LOSSES ON THE STOCK MARKET AND IN OUR ECONOMY WILL SEE IN THE
IN OUR ECONOMY WILL SEE IN THE COMING DAYS WEEKS AND MONTHS.
COMING DAYS WEEKS AND MONTHS. HE’S GOT TO GET REAL ABOUT THIS,
HE’S GOT TO GET REAL ABOUT THIS, THIS CORONAVIRUS, ABOUT THIS
THIS CORONAVIRUS, ABOUT THIS EPIDEMIC AND STOP WITH THE HAPPY
EPIDEMIC AND STOP WITH THE HAPPY TALK.
TALK. >> RIGHT.
>> RIGHT. >> AND START TELLING THE TRUTH.
>> AND START TELLING THE TRUTH. >> ANOTHER PART OF THIS FOR HIM
>> ANOTHER PART OF THIS FOR HIM POLITICALLY AND ALSO IN TERMS
POLITICALLY AND ALSO IN TERMS MUCH GETTING THE COUNTRY THROUGH
MUCH GETTING THE COUNTRY THROUGH THIS IF HE CARES ABOUT THAT AND
THIS IF HE CARES ABOUT THAT AND HE MIGHT, IS THAT THIS LACK OF
HE MIGHT, IS THAT THIS LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF TESTING KITS IS
AVAILABILITY OF TESTING KITS IS JUST DRAGGING THIS OUT AND NOT
JUST DRAGGING THIS OUT AND NOT GIVING AMERICANS A CLEAR IDEA AS
GIVING AMERICANS A CLEAR IDEA AS TO EXACTLY WHAT WE’RE DEALING
TO EXACTLY WHAT WE’RE DEALING WHICH WILL ONLY INCREASE THE
WHICH WILL ONLY INCREASE THE CONCERN, THE PARANOIA AND
CONCERN, THE PARANOIA AND HYSTERIA.
HYSTERIA. THREE DAYS AGO WE GAVE OUT 500
THREE DAYS AGO WE GAVE OUT 500 KITS.
KITS. THE WHITE HOUSE HASN’T ACTED.
THE WHITE HOUSE HASN’T ACTED. THE CDC HASN’TED ACTED.
THE CDC HASN’TED ACTED. THE DEPARTMENT OF HHS ANTI-ACTED
THE DEPARTMENT OF HHS ANTI-ACTED QUICKLY ENOUGH.
QUICKLY ENOUGH. THOSE ARE SLOW RESPONSES.
THOSE ARE SLOW RESPONSES. THOSE NUMBERS YOU SEE ON YOUR
THOSE NUMBERS YOU SEE ON YOUR SCREEN SAYS FOUR CORONAVIRUS
SCREEN SAYS FOUR CORONAVIRUS CASES IN FLORIDA, TWO IN
CASES IN FLORIDA, TWO IN GEORGIA, ONE IN TENNESSEE,
GEORGIA, ONE IN TENNESSEE, WITHIN IN NORTH CAROLINA.
WITHIN IN NORTH CAROLINA. WE GO ACROSS THE MAP.
WE GO ACROSS THE MAP. THOSE NUMBERS ARE JOKES.
THOSE NUMBERS ARE JOKES. THEY ARE JOKES.
THEY ARE JOKES. THOSE NUMBERS ARE SO
THOSE NUMBERS ARE SO ARTIFICIALLY LOW BECAUSE WE
ARTIFICIALLY LOW BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE THE TESTS TO FIND OUT
DON’T HAVE THE TESTS TO FIND OUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE POSITIVE
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE POSITIVE FOR THE CORONAVIRUS THAT ARE
FOR THE CORONAVIRUS THAT ARE WALKING A AROUND IN SCHOOLS, IN
WALKING A AROUND IN SCHOOLS, IN HOSPITALS, AND COMMUNITIES RIGHT
HOSPITALS, AND COMMUNITIES RIGHT NOW.
NOW. >> THE PRESIDENT USED THE TERM
>> THE PRESIDENT USED THE TERM FALSE NUMBER THE OTHER NIGHT.
FALSE NUMBER THE OTHER NIGHT. THESE FARMS NUMBERS YOU NEED TO
THESE FARMS NUMBERS YOU NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT BECAUSE THEY
BE WORRIED ABOUT BECAUSE THEY TRULY ARE AND HEALTH CARE
TRULY ARE AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS THAT HAVE BEEN EXPOSED
WORKERS THAT HAVE BEEN EXPOSED THIS, IS ONLY GOING TO ROLL OUT
THIS, IS ONLY GOING TO ROLL OUT SLOWLY AND THEN BECOME VERY BIG
SLOWLY AND THEN BECOME VERY BIG UNLESS THERE’S SOME WAY AROUND
UNLESS THERE’S SOME WAY AROUND IT WHICH I DON’T SEE.
IT WHICH I DON’T SEE. >> BY THE WAY, I DON’T SEE
>> BY THE WAY, I DON’T SEE ANYBODY -- I’LL THE THROW THIS
ANYBODY -- I’LL THE THROW THIS WILLIE TO YOU ON THE TABLE.
WILLIE TO YOU ON THE TABLE. I DON’T SEE ANYBODY ON EITHER
I DON’T SEE ANYBODY ON EITHER SIDE OF THE POLITICAL AISLE THAT
SIDE OF THE POLITICAL AISLE THAT WOULD DARE SAY THAT THEY BELIEVE
WOULD DARE SAY THAT THEY BELIEVE THOSE NUMBERS THAT WE’RE SEEING
THOSE NUMBERS THAT WE’RE SEEING NOW ARE ANYTHING BUT GROSSLY
NOW ARE ANYTHING BUT GROSSLY UNDERSTATED.
UNDERSTATED. THE CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS REALLY
THE CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS REALLY MUCH HIGHER IN THE UNITED
MUCH HIGHER IN THE UNITED STATES.
STATES. >> THAT’S USE SAW THAT AID
>> THAT’S USE SAW THAT AID PACKAGE $8.3 BILLION AND GOT ALL
PACKAGE $8.3 BILLION AND GOT ALL BUT ONE VOTE IN THE SENATE.
BUT ONE VOTE IN THE SENATE. >> HERE’S WHAT I WOULD SUING
>> HERE’S WHAT I WOULD SUING GHOST THE PRESIDENT.
GHOST THE PRESIDENT. HE NEEDS A SPOKESPERSON.
HE NEEDS A SPOKESPERSON. SHOULD BE A DOCTOR.
SHOULD BE A DOCTOR. SOMEBODY FROM THE CDC WHOEVERRY
SOMEBODY FROM THE CDC WHOEVERRY DAY AT 5:00 CAN GET UP TO THE
DAY AT 5:00 CAN GET UP TO THE AMERICAN AND SAY HERE’S WHERE WE
AMERICAN AND SAY HERE’S WHERE WE ARE.
ARE. YOU NEED THAT ONE PERSON, THAT
YOU NEED THAT ONE PERSON, THAT ONE VOICE.
ONE VOICE. WHAT DID DOE?
WHAT DID DOE? HE PUT MIKE PENCE IN THAT GOAL,
HE PUT MIKE PENCE IN THAT GOAL, A GUY WHO HAS NEVER RUN ANYTHING
A GUY WHO HAS NEVER RUN ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE.
IN HIS LIFE. AVENUES SENATOR FROM INDIANA
AVENUES SENATOR FROM INDIANA WHICH MEANS HE WAS NEVER IN
WHICH MEANS HE WAS NEVER IN CHARGE.
CHARGE. A GOVERNOR.
A GOVERNOR. NEVER ORGANIZED ANYTHING.
NEVER ORGANIZED ANYTHING. YOU NEED TO FIND THAT ONE VOICE.
YOU NEED TO FIND THAT ONE VOICE. >> THEY HAVEN’T.
>> THEY HAVEN’T. >> DR. ANTHONY FAUCI.
>> DR. ANTHONY FAUCI. HE’S RIGHT THERE.
HE’S RIGHT THERE. HE’S ON THE TASK FORCE.
HE’S ON THE TASK FORCE. HE’S STANDING BEHIND THE
HE’S STANDING BEHIND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE INITIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
IN THE INITIAL PRESS CONFERENCE THEY HAD.
THEY HAD. GUESS WHAT?
GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE AFRAID OF PUTTING HIM
THEY ARE AFRAID OF PUTTING HIM ON BECAUSE HE’LL USE FACTS AND
ON BECAUSE HE’LL USE FACTS AND TELL THE TRUTH.
TELL THE TRUTH. >> HE HAS BEEN OUT, RICHARD
>> HE HAS BEEN OUT, RICHARD ENGEL DID A LONG INTERVIEW WITH
ENGEL DID A LONG INTERVIEW WITH HIM.
HIM. TO DONNY’S POINT YOU CAN PUT HIM
TO DONNY’S POINT YOU CAN PUT HIM OUT.
OUT. WHATEVER FORTUNATE SAYS WILL
WHATEVER FORTUNATE SAYS WILL SWAMP WHATEVER THESE DOCTORS
SWAMP WHATEVER THESE DOCTORS SAY.
SAY. HE’LL TALK ABOUT HIS POLLING AND
HE’LL TALK ABOUT HIS POLLING AND WHY IT’S OBAMA’S FAULT.
WHY IT’S OBAMA’S FAULT. >> HE CAN SAY ALL THAT BUT
>> HE CAN SAY ALL THAT BUT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FEEL -- THIS
PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FEEL -- THIS ISN’T LIKE THE HOAX WHEN HE
ISN’T LIKE THE HOAX WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT UKRAINE OR WHEN HE
TALKED ABOUT UKRAINE OR WHEN HE THE TALKED ABOUT THE MUELLER
THE TALKED ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT.
REPORT. PEOPLE DIDN’T SEE UKRAINIANS OR
PEOPLE DIDN’T SEE UKRAINIANS OR MR. MUELLER IN THEIR HOMETOWNS.
MR. MUELLER IN THEIR HOMETOWNS. THEY ARE SEEING REACTION OF THE
THEY ARE SEEING REACTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS AT THEIR SCHOOLS,
CORONAVIRUS AT THEIR SCHOOLS, PLACES OF WORSHIP,
PLACES OF WORSHIP, TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS.
TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS. THEY WILL FEEL THIS DIRECTLY AND
THEY WILL FEEL THIS DIRECTLY AND KNOW THE PRESIDENT ISN’T TELLING
KNOW THE PRESIDENT ISN’T TELLING THEM TRUTH.
THEM TRUTH. >> GENE ROBINSON, YOU KNOW WHO
>> GENE ROBINSON, YOU KNOW WHO PEOPLE TRUST MORE THAN ANYBODY
PEOPLE TRUST MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE?
ELSE? THE DOCTOR.
THE DOCTOR. I THINK A LOT OF AMERICANS TRUST
I THINK A LOT OF AMERICANS TRUST THEIR DOCTOR MORE THAN THEY
THEIR DOCTOR MORE THAN THEY TRUST ANYONE ELSE IF THEY HAVE A
TRUST ANYONE ELSE IF THEY HAVE A FAIRLY DECENT DOCTOR.
FAIRLY DECENT DOCTOR. AND WHEN THE PRESIDENT SAYS THAT
AND WHEN THE PRESIDENT SAYS THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SUNSHINE AND
EVERYTHING WILL BE SUNSHINE AND HAPPINESS, WHEN THE PRESIDENT
HAPPINESS, WHEN THE PRESIDENT SAYS THIS WILL MAGICALLY GO AWAY
SAYS THIS WILL MAGICALLY GO AWAY IN APRIL, WHEN THE PRESIDENT
IN APRIL, WHEN THE PRESIDENT SAYS YOU CAN GO TO WORK IF YOU
SAYS YOU CAN GO TO WORK IF YOU HAVE THE CORONAVIRUS, A LOT OF
HAVE THE CORONAVIRUS, A LOT OF THESE OLDER VOTERS ARE GOING TO
THESE OLDER VOTERS ARE GOING TO GO TO THEIR DOCTORS AND THEIR
GO TO THEIR DOCTORS AND THEIR DOCTORS ARE GOING SAY, HEY, DO
DOCTORS ARE GOING SAY, HEY, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM.
NOT LISTEN TO HIM. YOU COULD DIE IF YOU LISTEN TO
YOU COULD DIE IF YOU LISTEN TO WHAT HE’S SAYING.
WHAT HE’S SAYING. YOU HAVE TO PREPARE.
YOU HAVE TO PREPARE. AND THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
AND THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND SAY DONALD
BETWEEN THIS AND SAY DONALD TRUMP LYING ABOUT HIS UKRAINE
TRUMP LYING ABOUT HIS UKRAINE CALLER, DONALD TRUMP LYING ABOUT
CALLER, DONALD TRUMP LYING ABOUT THE MUELLER REPORT, THIS IS
THE MUELLER REPORT, THIS IS PERSONAL.
PERSONAL. THERE’S VERIFICATION FOR EVERY
THERE’S VERIFICATION FOR EVERY OLDER AMERICAN -- OR YOUNGER
OLDER AMERICAN -- OR YOUNGER AMERICAN -- WHO GOES TO THE

Share Video:

Embed Video: