Newsmax TV
Newsmax TV 7 Jan 2021

It was absolutely insane

Description:

Representative Ronny Jackson details the destruction from within the Capitol building, the protocol for such a situation and more - via Newsmax TV's 'Spicer & Co.'


Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tells chief political correspondent Rosemary Barton that while he regrets not recusing himself from cabinet discussions about awarding WE Charity a multimillion-dollar contract to administer the summer student grants program, he believes 'there was no conflict of interest' and it was a 'communications and optics challenge.'

»»
HuffPost politics reporter Igor Bobic was inside the U.S. Capitol when it was stormed by pro-Trump protesters Wednesday afternoon. He filmed a single Capitol Police officer attempting to hold them back as they pushed into the building. Bobic spoke to "Red and Blue" host Elaine Quijano about what he saw.
President Donald Trump said that his speech before the Capitol Protests was ‘totally appropriate.'
Speaking to reporters before traveling to Texas on Tuesday, Trump says his remarks to supporters last week were "totally appropriate."
"So if you read my speech and many people have done it and I've seen it both in the papers and in the media, on television, it's been analyzed and people thought that what I said was totally appropriate. And if you look at what other people have said, politicians on a high level about the riots during the summer, the horrible riots in Portland and Seattle and various other places, that was a real problem, what they said. But they analyzed my speech and my words and my final paragraph, my final sentence. And everybody just thought it was totally appropriate. OK."
President Trump said his speech has been analyzed and they found that there was nothing wrong with what he said. He spoke of alleged voter fraud, and his plan to ‘stop the steal.' In that speech last week, the President said,
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
Roy Charles Waller, also known as the NorCal rapist, terrorized multiple women over a span of 15 years in Northern California. Now, a jury has convicted the 60-year-old of raping nine women, and his first known victim, Nicole Earnest-Payte, is speaking out about his conviction. Earnest-Payte was 21 years old when Waller broke into her home in 1991, put a gun to her head and attacked her. "I've waited 29 years to hear those words," she said of the guilty verdict.

Share Video:

Embed Video: